Experts from all over the world will exchange ideas in September at the EF|A – the “Eplan Forum for Automated Engineering”. The hybrid event offers space to network live in Düsseldorf or online with experts from all over the world. The established forum thrives on practical experience reports – presented live by Andritz Digital Factory Ltd, Vortmann Steel Machinery, Arburg, Schmitt & Sohn and Atlas Copco Airpower.
Presentations, dive-in and hands-on sessions for management to users – here are excerpts from the range of topics:
- Siemens: Circuit diagram configuration for Sivacon switchgears
- VDMA: Insights on variant management in mechanical engineering
- Arburg: The digital wiring of machines in test
- Atlas Copco: Automated documentation in compressor manufacturing
- Schmitt & Sohn: Automated engineering in international elevator construction
Eplan partners such as Configit, Encoway and SAE will also be represented with presentations on further strategic orientation as well as their own virtual partner stands.
Eplan is still registering free places. Registration